Our Family Medicine physicians provide continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and the entire family. Physicians work with a care team to offer the highest level of coordinated care. The care team also includes behavioral health providers, nutritionists and health educators.The goal of family care is to help people take control of their health and well-being.
Services in adult and family care include but are not limited to:
- Routine health check-ups and Adult immunizations
- Sport/(School)/College Physical
- Preventive care
- Cold, flu, sore throat, fever, sinusitis
- Arthritis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia
- Coumadin management
- Behavioral health services
- Smoking cessation
- Pap smears, STD screening
- Laceration repair/Abscesses I&D
- Ingrown toenail Excision
- GI issues
- Musculoskeletal diseases
- Back pain, neck pain
Services may vary depending on location. Please contact your preferred location for more information.
No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay. There is a discounted/sliding fee schedule available. Please click here for more information.