Have you ever wanted to hear more about wellness, healthy lifestyles, and the Healthcare Network's vision for Collier County? Then head to our brand new BLOG to read more!
Healthcare Network of Southwest FloridaHours: Family Care North 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday- Friday
- Joined the HCN in July 2015
- Graduate of Ross University School of Medicine, MD 2006
- Graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelor of Science 1998, and a Master of Public Health 2001
- Board Certified Primary Care; Georgia & Florida Licensed, ABFM, ABFM in Geriatric Medicine
- Languages: English, Spanish
- August 11th in Immokalee at Healthcare Network’s Marion E. Fether Medical Center from 10am-1pm
- August 12th at Golden Gate Community Center from 10am-1pm
This year the theme for NHCW is a family ‘Field Day’ with back to school and get fit initiatives. The celebrations are free and open to the public. Last year’s celebration hosted a family field day that focused on fun, fitness, and family. Activities include booths and free health screenings as well as healthy snacks and fun field day events for the kids.
Want to get involved? Sponsors and Volunteers are still needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media inquiries, please contact email@example.com