The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® – a partnership between the Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida and Ronald McDonald House Charities® of SW Florida – is a 40 foot long, 8 foot wide, state-of-the-art pediatric office that delivers “Hope on Wheels” to needy children in Collier County. It is a first for Southwest Florida.
The mission of the Care Mobile Program is to deliver “Hope on Wheels” and improve the health status of underserved children by providing quality healthcare services and subsequent follow-up. With your generous support the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® operates year round by visiting locations throughout Collier County. Click here to see where the Care Mobile is today and here to make a donation to support the Care Mobile Program.
The Care Mobile:
- Addresses our community’s most critical childhood health needs
- Eliminates many of the barriers underserved families face in accessing healthcare services
- Provides continuity of care through a comprehensive referral network
- Reduces reliance on expensive and inappropriate health resources, such as hospital emergency departments.
- Raise awareness of healthy lifestyles
Thank you to everyone who turned out and/or sponsored this year’s 8th Annual Ronald McDonald Care Mobile Golf Classic.Since 2004, the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® has provided medical and dental care to more than 19,000 underserved Collier County children.