Dr. Elena Reyes
Elena enjoys singing.
- Regional Director, SWFL, Florida State University
- Oversees the Healthcare Network Immokalee Health Education Site and is the Director of behavioral medicine at the FSU Family Medicine Program at Lee Memorial Helath System
- Dr. Reyes is a clinical psychologist with a specialty in pediatric psychology.
- She has over 25 years of experience in medical education.
- founding faculty member of the College of Medicine
B.A., Psychology, Florida State University, 1978
M.S., Clinical Psychology, Florida State University, 1983
Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Florida State University, 1986
Residencies: Internship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas