Yarlene Lopez Delgado
Yarlene is a big fan of the Ice Age movies!
- Joined HCN in August 2014
- Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
- Graduate Training at Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences (Puerto Rico), Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Predoctoral Internship at University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Department (San Juan, PR)
- Fellowship at The Florida State University (FSU) College of Medicine (Immokalee, FL), Clinical Health/Primary Care Psychology
- Additional Training/Professional Membership: Certifications in Grief and Loss Management and Health Psychology; Member of the American Psychological Association (APA), Division of Health Psychology (38) and Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (53), and the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association (CFHA)