Courtney L. Whitt
Behavioral Health Provider
Courtney grew up in the Florida Keys and recently returned back home from Colorado. She is a big U Miami basketball and football fan!
- Joined HCN in February 2016
- Languages Spoken: English
- Graduate Training at the University of Miami (Coral Gables, FL), Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology
- Predoctoral Internship at Wayne State University School of Medicine (Detroit, MI), Integrated Care Track Fellowship: Salud Family Health Centers (Fort Lupton, CO), Primary Care Psychology
- Additional Training/Professional Membership: Certificate in Integrated Primary Care Psychology; Member of the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association (CFHA)