Let us care for you
Here at Healthcare Network we want to help take care of you. As a patient centered medical home we want to work with you as a partner in you health. We will help you develop your own personalized care plan and help coordinate and advocate with other health or wellness teams you are a part of.
Preparing For Your Appointment
- Bring a list of your current medications (or bring the bottles) so your Care Team can review them at each appointment.
- Think about what you need to tell your provider (symptoms, tests, other provider visits, hospitalizations) and what questions you would like answered. You can use the “Today’s Visit” form to help you prepare.
- For children’s appointments, bring your child’s immunization records.
- Fill out one of the following forms: Children's Care Patient Form, Dental Care Patient Form, UF Dental Care Patient Form (for patients being seen at the Florida SouthWestern / UF location), Family Care Patient Form, Women’s Care Patient Form
- Also fill out a Authorization for Release of Information – English – Creole – Spanish
- Also fill out a Behavioral Health Patient Authorization Form – English – Creole – Spanish
- Fill out a consent for SMS and email communication English – Creole – Spanish
- Please fill out a Release of Billing Information and Patient Financial Responsibility Agreement English – – Spanish -Creole
- Additionally you can fill out a Medication History Authorization English – Spanish -Creole
- If you are unable to fill out these forms prior to your visit, please make sure you arrive at least 20 minutes early to your first appointment so you can fill them out in the office.
Please call 239-658-3000 if you have any questions.
You are welcome to bring a companion with you to your visit.
- Let us know if you have a hearing, visual, physical, or other special need so that we can assist you.
- We understand that you have a life that is hard to always keep on a tight schedule. Help us continue to run our day smoothly by informing us of any late arrivals or cancellations as soon as you are able.
- When you need to cancel or will be late for an appointment, please call to let us know as soon as possible.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes past your check-in time, we will do our best to fit you in but you may need to wait or reschedule.
When You Are Not Feeling Well Call Us First
Same Day Appointments: When you are sick or injured we will do our best to give you a same day appointment with your Provider or Care Team.
Extended Clinic Hours: Our center in Immokalee is open on Saturdays. We also offer evening and early hours at some of our centers.
Follow up: If you are seen in the ER or hospital, please contact us within 48 hours so your PCP or Care Team can help you with your follow-up plans.
Access your Medical Records
You can access your medical records using a secure website to: Communicate with your provider about non-urgent needs, Request appointments, Request medication refills, Review your medical information including medications, allergies, immunizations, lab results and care plans.
Call your pharmacy at least three (3) days before you run out of medications, even if the label on the bottle says “no refills”. The pharmacy will contact your medical provider with the refill request and it will be processed within three (3) business days of the request.
We will notify you of test results by mail.
- Bring your insurance card to every visit and be prepared to pay your co-payment when you check in for your appointment. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Checks.
- We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and are contracted with most larger commercial insurance plans. Call for details.
- We offer a sliding scale discount based on verifying your income and family size reported on a Sliding Fee Scale Eligibility form.
- Our staff will provide information and help you sign up for insurance programs that are available.