Preparing For Your First Appointment
- Please click here to sign up as a new patient in our patient portals and fill out patient forms before your appointment.
- If you are unable to sign up for the patient portal and fill out the forms online prior to your visit, please make sure you arrive at least 20 minutes early to your first appointment so you can fill them out in the office.
- Bring a list of your current medications (or bring the bottles) so your Care Team can review them at each appointment.
- Think about what you need to tell your provider (symptoms, tests, other provider visits, hospitalizations) and what questions you would like answered.
- For children’s appointments, bring your child’s immunization records.
- Please call 239.658.3000 if you have any questions.
- You are welcome to bring a companion with you to your visit.
- Let us know if you have a hearing, visual, physical, or other special needs so that we can assist you.
- We understand that you have a life that is hard to always keep on a tight schedule. Help us continue to run our day smoothly by informing us of any late arrivals or cancellations as soon as you are able.
- When you need to cancel or will be late for an appointment, please call us at 239.658.3000 to let us know as soon as possible.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes past your check-in time, we will do our best to fit you in but you may need to wait or reschedule.
Access your Medical and dental Records
You can access your medical records using a secure website to: Communicate with your provider about non-urgent needs, Request appointments, Request medication refills, Review your medical information including medications, allergies, immunizations, lab results and care plans.
- Bring your insurance card to every visit and be prepared to pay your co-payment when you check in for your appointment. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Checks.
- We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and are contracted with most larger commercial insurance plans. Call for details.
- Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida believes that everybody is entitled to affordable health care. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay. We offer a sliding scale discount based on verifying your income and family size reported on a Sliding Fee Scale Eligibility form. Click to Learn More.
- Our staff will provide information and help you sign up for insurance programs that are available.
Need assistance signing up for insurance?
When You Are Not Feeling Well, Call Us First
Same Day Appointments: When you are sick or injured we will do our best to give you a same day appointment with your Provider or Care Team.
Follow up: If you are seen in the ER or hospital, please contact us within 48 hours so your primary care provider or Care Team can help you with your follow-up plans.
We will notify you of test results by mail.