Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida can provide medications at a discounted price to qualified patients who are not able to pay for their prescriptions. Our staff will help our patients apply for discounts from pharmacy assistance programs, when available by drug manufacturers.
On-site pharmacy services:
- Competitive pricing ($4.00 list, based on qualification). *Customers without insurance may qualify for sliding fee discount.
- Medication Adherence Services. These services are customized to your needs and may include any of the following: one-on-one appointments with the pharmacist for medication review, medication reconciliation and synchronization, and adherence packaging and pillbox program.
- Accepts most major insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Automatic refills Available
- Ability to refill prescriptions via telephone system.
- 90-day medication fills with 24-hour notice.
- Healthcare Network of SWFL provides convenient access to medications, medical supplies, over-the-counter drugs and more Pharmacy services for our patients.
If you are concerned about the cost of your medication, please speak to your doctor, nurse or a member of your care team.
Our pharmacy locations:
Call your pharmacy at least three (3) days before you run out of medications, even if the label on the bottle says “no refills”. The pharmacy will contact your medical provider with the refill request and it will be processed within three (3) business days of the request