Hours & Contact
ronald mcdonald care mobile
hours & location vary, check the calendar to see where it will travel to next!
The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® – a partnership between the Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida and Ronald McDonald House Charities® of SW Florida and partially funded by the Naples Children and Education Foundation– is a 40 foot long, 8 foot wide, state-of-the-art pediatric office that delivers “Hope on Wheels” to needy children in Collier County. It is a first for Southwest Florida. Since 2004, the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® has provided medical and dental care to more than 21,000 underserved Collier County children.
The mission of the Care Mobile Program is to deliver “Hope on Wheels” and improve the health status of under served children by providing quality healthcare services and subsequent follow-up. With your generous support the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® operates year round by visiting locations throughout Collier County. Check our calendar to see where the Care Mobile is today and click here to make a donation or sign up for our charity golf tournament to support the Care Mobile Program.
The Care Mobile:
- Addresses our community’s most critical childhood health needs
- Eliminates many of the barriers under served families face in accessing healthcare services
- Provides continuity of care through a comprehensive referral network
- Reduces reliance on expensive and inappropriate health resources, such as hospital emergency departments.
- Raise awareness of healthy lifestyle