our family is growing
Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida began as a single clinic in 1977 in Immokalee to provide healthcare for the rural poor in Immokalee. Since then, our healthcare network family has been providing high-quality primary medical and dental services for the uninsured, underinsured and insured.
Now, Healthcare Network employs over 420 members of our community at over 21 locations serving approximately 49,000 patients a year. HCN continually seeks to promote the development of a health care system which meets the needs and enhances the health to all members of our community.
At Healthcare Network, we believe in taking care of our own. We recognize that our staff is our most valuable asset and that is why we offer one of the most competitive and affordable benefits packages in the County. We offer benefits to full-time staff in an effort to help keep staff and their families healthy as well as offering programs to help plan for their family’s future.
- Earnings and Savings Programs
- Pension/Retirement Plan
- Annual Performance Review
- Paid Time Off Benefit (13 paid days per year)
- Supplemental Voluntary Plans
- Paid Vacations (based on tenure)
- Paid Holidays (seven (7) paid holidays and two (2) floating holidays per year)
- Coverage for staff and dependents for dental, health, and vision
Contact our HR Department at YEdiaz@healthcareswfl.org